Saturday, March 3, 2007

Movie Update



Can you believe that it is March already? The year is flying by. Thought that I would update you on how my movie project is coming along. I blogged a while back about how I have finally been inspired to begin work on my very first script.

I found this video on youtube this week, and it is a good summary of what my script will be about. Writing a film is a lengthy process, of which I have just begun. I am still just in the research phase right now, but already have some great ideas. There is so much information and so many details to this story, the hardest part is deciding what to include and what to leave out! But like any great story, it will find a way to be told. And like many great story tellers, I feel like this story chose me, I didn't just choose it.

No comments: