Monday, March 26, 2007

Great Weekend


Hope everyone had a great weekend, b/c I did ! It started Friday night when I went to my first ever Russ Martin/105.3 White Trash Party. Before hand, I met two new friends, Krisitie and Jimmy at Lee Harvey's. Even though we met at 7:00, they were already drunk enough that they arrived by taxi! We stayed for about an hour before going to the concert.

Once at the Paladium Ballroom (formerly Gilley's), one of the most fun parts of the night was trying to determine who was wearing costumes and who were actually not but looked like it! We met a really nice older couple, and I told them that Krisitie and I were married and celebrating our 5th anniversary, and she totally played along! We kept up the antic all night and people were totally buying it. I finally dropped them off and got into bed myself a little before 4.

Saturday was spent nursing an all day hangover. I never ventured out besides having brunch with Kristie and Jimmy. I was planning on kicking it at my new crib just watching videos, but my friend Staci offered me a free ticket to see Bob Schneider at the Granada--wow ! I had not even heard of him until a couple weeks ago, much less ever listened to his music or seen him live. If you don't know, he is from Austin and dated Sandra Bullock and his music is amazing, especially live! Check him out if you don't know. So that was my really good weekend !

No comments: