Saturday, January 13, 2007

First Post

Hello internet! After taking a semi-permananent break from blogging over the past 9 months or so, I am back in the game. Unlike most, I first got into blogging in the early part of 2002, before xanga, myspace or anything else that made blogging trendy.

2006 was a year of major change for me. I went through a divorce, moved from California to Texas and struggled to find a job. After a few frustrating months, I finally landed a gig working for the 2nd largest retailer in the country: The Home Depot. No, I don't work in a store nor do I wear an orange apron. I work in a call center office where I spend my time hacking into myspace and blogging, amdist getting my job done.

I, and many of my friends, are way excited that 2007 is finally here! So, here's to the exciting possibilites of all that this year holds in store.

No comments: